ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF PARTNERSHIPS
Start Date Available: Monday, June 6th, 2022
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
OVERSIGHT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all Knight Eady partnerships contracts. This includes procurement, filing, fulfillment and invoicing.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships and Operations Team on all event partner conception. This includes new partner ideation, participation in bi-weekly brainstorming and business development meetings.
- Serve as the lead on all KE and client-managed events as Game Script Manager. This includes oversight of script development, management of run of show during the event and fulfillment in coordination with Operations and Partnerships Team.
- Serve as lead on all partnership reporting, including collaboration with Creative and Strategy Team on customized sponsor templates created post-event.
- Serve as the main liaison between Partnership Team and Operations, Strategy and Creative teams. Drive open communication to ensure transparency and efficiency between what is sold and then what is fulfilled internally.
- Develop new pipeline partnership opportunities related to events KE has the ability to sell. This includes Huntsville Championship, AHSAA Partner Program, Corporate Challenge, Elevate the Stage, Neutral Site College Basketball events and Hustle Up. Additionally, manage and fulfill Knight Eady group ticket sales for events.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for KE’s relationship with the AHSAA’s Corporate Partners. This includes managing year-round inventory/fulfillment/invoicing as well as, Super 7 and State Finals scripts.
- Partner with the Operations team as secondary support on specific events with regards to operational and logistics support.
EXPERIENCE (PREFERABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of sales engagement, processing, reporting and success
- Experience/Familiarity with Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience/Familiarity with Slack/Monday.com
- Minimum four-year Bachelor’s Degree
- KE will provide IRS mileage rate for all staff travel in personal vehicles and reimbursement of all staff travel, lodging, and other travel-related expenses.
- KE will provide an Apple Mac Book Pro Laptop or iMac for company use.
- Vacation is not limited but subject to written approval by Michael Eady
- $400 insurance stipend to be used towards personal insurance cost
- 3% matching into 401K plan run by Knight Eady
- Participation in company profit-sharing as determined by President of Knight Eady
- $75 per month toward cell phone
Annual Compensation Range $36,000 – $44,000