Knight Eady is looking for a full-time creative with an emphasis on video production to join our team! This position will work as part of a creative team to fulfill the creative needs of Knight Eady events, creative services defined under scopes-of-work for retainer clients, project-based creative needs, and the creative needs of the Knight Eady brand.
- Work as part of a team or individually on photography and video shoots and events to provide comprehensive content coverage and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Execute shoots on-location including camera operation and talent direction. Additionally handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, and special audio needs.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Knight Eady’s production gear and be able to autonomously prep and utilize the necessary gear needed to carry out a production that meets the needs of the account executive or client.
- Select audio tracks and sound effects from within our subscription libraries that are licensed for use and that fit the tone and direction of the deliverables.
- Edit using Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software including importing footage, building a timeline, sound mixing, color grading, adding graphics and/or animation, exporting for various specs and formats, and uploading to the final destination.
- Coordinate with account executives to build creative that supports the strategies developed for clients and events.
- Manage multiple deadlines simultaneously from several clients and events.
- Communicate effectively to keep creative team members, account executives, and clients informed.
- Collect and implement feedback from stakeholders in each project.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and collaborate with other team members to develop innovative concepts.
- Manage files for creative projects in a way that aligns with the existing file management workflow.
- Develop collateral that supports the Knight Eady brand for corporate use.
- Stay inspired and informed of creative trends, hone existing skills, and pursue growth in other disciplines.
- Identify professional objectives and work with team leaders to achieve the results necessary to accomplish them.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to jump in to help with projects outside your comfort zone.
- This position will require working an adjusted schedule including evenings, weekends and travel as needed during events or for specific creative projects.
Candidates need to have proven, developed skills in creative disciplines, ideally including videography, photography, and/or animation, and a portfolio of work that supports those skills. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, writing skills, and organizational skills, and are able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. We are an Adobe shop, so familiarity with Adobe tools, specifically Premier Pro, is preferred. We work in an environment that values teamwork, collaboration, and leadership, and empowers every team member to contribute to organizational goals. The ability to give, receive, and implement feedback is a must. We want team members who value diversity, who thrive as part of a team, and who can keep a positive and constructive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years as a creative professional with a portfolio of work, preferably in a creative team or agency environment.
- Professional expertise in at least one of the following areas (and proven knowledge or readiness to learn in the rest):
- Video production, video editing, animation, live video production and streaming
- An effective communicator.
- Strong writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate a positive work culture, especially during high-stress seasons.
- Readiness to “roll up your sleeves” and help out as opportunities arise – both within the creative world and wherever else help might be needed.
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and travel as necessary.
This is a full time position, compensated with a competitive salary, generous benefits and additional perks based on qualification and experience. Knight Eady provides a contagious and engaging work environment where driven individuals can thrive in a culture unlike any other.
Apply: Any qualified and interested individual should apply at this link:
All candidates must submit an online portfolio or reel of creative work.