DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Knight Eady, a Birmingham, Alabama-based sports marketing and event management company, is seeking applicants for a full-time position to join the Knight Eady staff in the strategy department.
Founded in 2013, Knight Eady is a full-service sports marketing and event management agency located in Birmingham, Alabama. Knight Eady believes in the power of sports and works with brands to implement innovative solutions to the challenges they face, leaving an impact that lasts beyond the moment. This is accomplished by delivering quality, consistent, cost-efficient and creative services while applying ethical principles that radically exceed expectations. For more information on Knight Eady, please visit knighteady.com.
Under the supervision of the VP of Strategy at Knight Eady, this position will support the full suite of agency clients and events through digital marketing strategies.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the strategy team, account managers, creative team and event directors on strategic marketing projects, managing timelines and final project delivery.
- Leading marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital marketing executions, from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation, including audience research, budget planning and allocation, negotiation of advertising contracts, placing ad campaigns, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective, providing recommendations for optimization as appropriate.
- Working with other department heads, account managers and event leads to discuss plans and marketing strategies for accounts and events of oversight.
- Collaborating with the creative team on the development of creative assets to support campaigns and client projects, overseeing timelines and budgets and ensuring creative materials are on-brand and in line with the strategy.
- Managing account budgets including media expenses and campaign reconciliation, account expenses, etc.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks when necessary.
- Additional responsibilities to support the strategy and operations of Knight Eady events and clients may be assigned as necessary.
- This position will require working an adjusted schedule including evenings, weekends and travel as needed during events.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing or similar responsibilities. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing a full-scope marketing or advertising campaign will set you apart from other candidates, especially experience with Google Ads, Google Data Studio/Tableau and Meta Business Suite (including Events Manager and Ads Manager). Experience with project implementation and management a plus.
- Ideal candidates will have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple client projects and deadlines.
- We have an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration and leadership. The ability to take feedback and contribute to the process is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently internally and externally.
Annual Salary Compensation – $40,000 – $55,000
- Knight Eady will provide IRS mileage rate for all staff travel in personal vehicles and reimbursement of all staff travel, lodging, and other travel-related expenses.
- Knight Eady will provide Apple MacBook Pro Laptop or iMac for company use.
- Vacation is not limited but subject to written approval
- $400 insurance stipend to be used towards personal insurance cost
- $75 per month toward cell phone
If you’re interested in this position, please apply at this link.