APPLY TO BE A CREATIVE (Video Production)
- Work as part of a team or individually on shoots and events to provide comprehensive content coverage and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Execute shoots on-location including camera operation and talent direction. Additionally handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, and special audio needs.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Knight Eady’s production gear and be able to autonomously prep and utilize the necessary gear needed to carry out a production that meets the needs of the account executive or client.
- Select audio tracks and sound effects from within our subscription libraries that are licensed for use and that fit the tone and direction of the deliverables.
- Edit using Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software including importing footage, building a timeline, sound mixing, color grading, adding graphics and/or animation, exporting for various specs and formats, and uploading to the final destination.
- Demonstrate a willingness to expand into other areas of creative work to support the team including photography, photo editing, and graphic design.
- Coordinate with account executives to build creative that supports the strategies developed for clients and events.
- Manage multiple deadlines simultaneously from several clients and events.
- Communicate effectively to keep creative team members, account executives, and clients informed.
- Collect and implement feedback from stakeholders in each project.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and collaborate with other team members to develop innovative concepts.
- Manage files for creative projects in a way that aligns with the existing file management workflow.
- Develop collateral that supports the Knight Eady brand for corporate use.
- Stay inspired and informed of creative trends, hone existing skills, and pursue growth in other disciplines.
- Identify professional objectives and work with team leaders to achieve the results necessary to accomplish them.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to jump in to help with projects outside your comfort zone.
- This job consists of producing video for some of the top sports events and athletes in the world. You don’t have to be an athlete or the world’s biggest sports fan, but a belief in the power of sports is necessary and beneficial.
- This position will require working an adjusted schedule including evenings, weekends and travel as needed during events or for specific creative projects.
Candidates need to have proven, developed skills in video production and a portfolio of work that supports those skills. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, writing skills, and organizational skills, and are able to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. We are an Adobe shop, so familiarity with Adobe tools, specifically Premier Pro, is preferred. We work in an environment that values teamwork, collaboration, and leadership, and empowers every team member to contribute to organizational goals. The ability to give, receive, and implement feedback is a must. We want team members who value diversity, who thrive as part of a team, and who can keep a positive and constructive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years as a creative professional with a portfolio of work, preferably in sports or in a creative team or agency environment.
- Professional expertise in all or most of the following areas (and proven knowledge or readiness to learn in the rest):
- Video production, directing, lighting/audio, camera operation, video editing, animation, live video production and streaming
- An effective communicator.
- Strong writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate a positive work culture, especially during high-stress seasons.
- Readiness to “roll up your sleeves” and help out as opportunities arise – both within the creative world and wherever else help might be needed to support Knight Eady events and clients.
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and travel as necessary.
This is a full-time position, compensated with a competitive salary, generous benefits and additional perks based on qualification and experience. Knight Eady provides a contagious and engaging work environment where driven individuals can thrive in a culture unlike any other.
Apply: Any qualified and interested individual should apply by clicking here.
All candidates must submit an online portfolio or reel of creative work.